Propagation Associate – AltMed Florida – A Medical Cannabis Company – Apollo Beach, FL
Efficiently and effectively propagates plants in a high thru-put environment to provide high-quality plantlets. Maintains quality control measures to ensure a high-quality product. Maintain organization, cleanliness, and efficiency of the production area. Carry out day-to-day plant care including watering, pruning, harvesting, and trimming. Monitor and maintain plant production and quality control measures in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use regulations and standards set by Florida law and Company policies and procedures.
- Two years of experience in a general cultivation facility.
- Any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform plant cultivation duties.
- Knowledge of horticulture.
- Ability to do ladder work, stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or plants up to 75 punts for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Ability to work in Windows-based software and applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Cultivation: 1 year (Required)
- Horticulture: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location