If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
QA Pre-Roll Flower Technician
- Approves incoming cannabis flower materials for pre-roll by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to the QA Lead Flower Inspector
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste
- Any additional duties deemed necessary by shift lead person or Quality Manager.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in a quality assurance role in pharmaceutical, food, or related industry
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow strict operating procedures
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Dedication to safety measures and best practices
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Repetitive work
- Will be in contact with Cannabis and its components (THC, CBD and Pollen)
- Working in a busy environment with frequent interruptions
- Use of required personal protective equipment such as gloves, hair nets, lab coats will be required
- Overtime/Weekend Coverage as required
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-45 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company