Performs and supports the quality operations of a cultivation and manufacturing facility by adhering to the operation, technical, and environmental control policies and guidelines. Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and security control measures to ensure a high-quality in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use regulations and standards set by the Company policies.
- Collect samples of ingredients, products or packages and monitor testing according to the established procedures.
- Monitor processes to ensure they are operating consistently.
- Document neatly and precisely all results.
- Label and maintain samples of ingredients for retains and shelf life monitoring,
- Organize collected data for management review.
- Maintain lab equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Communicate non-compliant results immediately to management.
- Isolate and control all non-compliant product/materials.
- Monitor plant for compliance to GMP’s.
- Recommend methods to reduce waste.
- Suggest Improvements for productivity.
- Suggest quality improvements and/or consistency.
- Collect samples for Food Safety and specification compliance.
- High school diploma or GED certificate required (College Degree preferred)
- Basic math and science skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Make and record observations and effectively organize work tasks and time
- Written and oral communications skills
- Be able to work and contribute in a team environment
- Good Documentation Practices (Preferred)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (Preferred)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- GDPs and/or CGMPs: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible