Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
Department: Quality Assurance – Cultivation
Reports to: Quality Assurance Supervisor- Cultivation
FLSA Status: Regular – Non-Exempt
Location: Quincy, FL
The Quality Assurance Shift Lead-Cultivation will be responsible for facilitating workflow between Flower Tech’s and QA Tech’s. Along with ensuring each QA Tech has enough product to scan at any given time, the QA Lead will monitor quality of scans to ensure material is being properly and effectively separated as needed. The QA Lead work in conjunction with the Flower Tech Supervisor to ensure proper tracking of cleared and adulterated weight. Other duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual scans on product scanned by QA Techs
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual scans and returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following cGMP Standard Operating Procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Ensure product is scanned/handled in accordance with the proper Standard Operating Procedure’s (SOP)
- Direct activities and resources of the quality department to meet company objective of producing highest quality product.
- Continuous Improvement to maximize product quality and minimize costs.
- Provide feedback as needed
- Train employees as required
- Take active role in investigating and resolving problems related to quality.
- Performs other duties as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At minimum, a high school diploma.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the quality field or similar experience.
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Experience in a team lead position preferred.
- Must be able to lead projects/people, motivate associates and proactively anticipate and address issues.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have valid Florida Driver’s Licenser or ability to obtain one
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace