If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Trulieve QA Supervisor
The Trulieve Quality Assurance Supervisors:
- 1) Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing raw materials and finished goods, components, and parts, as Trulieve products proceed through stages of assembly process, applying knowledge of quality assurance standards and procedures: Reviews quality assurance instructions, assembly specifications, raw material specification, and production schedules to determine method of conducting inspections and tests, sequence of operations, and work assignments.
- 2) Direct workers in quality assurance inspection and testing, to assure that establishment and regulatory standards are met.
- 3) Assign training of new workers to qualified workers.
- 4) Review reports and confers with quality assurance, production, management, and engineering personnel to solve work-related problems.
- 5) May be designated according to stage of assembly as Quality Assurance Oil Supervisor, Quality Assurance Supply Chain Raw Material Supervisor, Quality Assurance Supervisor Flower, and Quality Assurance Supervisor that helps in:
- determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- setting customer service standards
- specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- determining training needs
- acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- directing objectives to maximize profitability
- recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- monitoring individual’s performance applying disciplinary techniques where needed
- monitoring the time keeping system for their area and tracks vacation, sick, and call-in times
- leading the team in a positive direction and making high morale a priority
- performing computer transactions in the Trulieve ERP (SAP) system
- performing root cause investigations including but not limited to 8D analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s with experience in the field or similar experience.
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Must have extensive knowledge in ERP Systems (SAP preferred).
- Experience in a team lead position preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company