Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
A Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for assuring consistent production quality by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems, validating processes, performing audits, handling system improvements and providing documentation.
Shift B- Wednesday-Sunday 6:30am-5:15pm
· Reports to the Quality Assurance Manager
· Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems, validating processes and providing documentation
· Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling on GMP as it relates to the production processes.
· Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing GMP-related plans and processes, identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; suggesting system improvements, implementing changes and initiating corrective actions.
· Works with Quality Assurance Manager on development of quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; and monitoring inventories.
· Validates quality assurance processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes, measuring production, documenting evidence, determining operational and performance qualification, and writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
· Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits, and investigating customer complaints.
· Collaborates with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
· Prepares quality assurance documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
· Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Associates degree in a related field.
· Minimum two years of experience in a Quality Management/ Quality Control role, supporting cannabis, food processing, pharmaceuticals, or another regulated industry.
· GMP knowledge with a focus in operational excellence.
· Experience with QA measuring and testing equipment
· Knowledge of safety requirements and legal standards
· Working knowledge of quality system requirements
· Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management, and Analytics software
· Analyzing information
· Strategic planning
· Informing others
· Emphasizing excellence
· Dealing with complex issues
· Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
· Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
· Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
· Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind
· Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal, either face to face or by telephone or email
· Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in a related field
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location