Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Department: Quality Assurance- Cultivation
Reports to: Quality Assurance Supervisor- Cultivation
FLSA Status: FT – Non-Exempt
Location: Quincy, FL
The Quality Assurance Tech-Cultivation is responsible for conducting scans on trimmed product in effort to assure quality and safety of products intended for consumers. QA Techs will be responsible for tracking the weight of each sample and keeping track of what cultivar is currently being worked on. Additionally, QA Techs will be required to safely handle and separate any adulterated product that is found during scans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct visual inspections of cannabis for organic and inorganic adulterants and defects.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs and inputting data into quality database.
- Keep equipment (i.e. scales, tools, etc) in good, working order.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs), adhering to cGMP SOPs, and complying with legal regulations
- Maintains and ensures that proper PPE is utilized and changed out regularly, or as needed
- Provide Feedback as needed
- Performs other duties as required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent education
- Detail Oriented
- Coachable and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus and avoid distractions
- Comfortable operating digital scales
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic math and reading comprehension
- Organizational skills
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays. 1st shift hours: 7am-4pm. 2nd shift hours: 2pm-11pm
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace