MedMen is North America’s leading cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen and The MedMen Foundation at www.medmen.com
Assist with Plant inventory, WIP Inventory, and Finished product inventory audits. Assist with tasks related to quality and safety of finished products, excipients, packaging materials, ingredients, and processing methods. Ensure Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and product safety practices are followed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Monitors and maintains inventory ensuring data is entered and accurate.
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies and notifies leadership of irregularities
- Perform scheduled audits. (Inventory, GMP, etc)
- Performs weekly inventory audits to verify accuracy and updates various reports for distribution.
- Prepares shipments containing regulated and non-regulated goods for distribution while ensuring compliance with all State regulations
- Confirm that facility GMP/GAP and Product Safety audit procedures are properly carried out and assigned work schedules are maintained.
- Review and confirm accuracy of all batch records and batch testing results.
- Inspect, and release all materials received for use of production of finished goods.
- Communicate to Quality Manager or other management (in their absence) when critical quality issues arise.
- Assist in development of special department projects and work in conjunction with manager, quality assurance services.
- Collect and submit finished product samples to the 3rd party lab for testing.
- Assisting the management team and provide QA, Inventory, and Driver Support when necessary.
- Monitor inbound packaging quality in conjunction with Inventory Control Department
- Ensure compliance with government regulatory agencies and third-party audits.
- Provide proper atmosphere for employee attitudes and morale.
- Other duties as assigned.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship
- Performance Management
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Decision Making
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 2-4 years of experience in field, Inventory Control, Quality Assurance or production quality control.
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Clean driving record
- Associate or Bachelors degree in Biology, Food Safety, Quality Assurance or Quality Management
- PCQI Certification is a plus
- Bio-Trac knowledge is a plus
- HACCP Certification a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional facility environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. A large portion of the work will be performed in the plant where the noise may be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Must be available to work set schedule with some overtime and weekend hours expected.
No travel is expected with this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship. Must successful complete and pass background and drug screen, and live scan.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.