If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Quality Management Systems Manager
Position: Quality Management Systems Manager
Job Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality System Manager is responsible for proper execution of the Quality Management System (QMS) program. The QMS Manager will be a subject matter expert on the Interpretation, implementation, and assessment of QMS processes across multiple sites.
This position requires interface with employees and leaders across multiple sites. Process improvement initiatives, corrective action execution, verification of effectiveness activities, and document control management will be required.
- Composing, editing and approving document management and quality assurance and production procedures – Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Standard Work Instructions (SWI’s), Master Production Records, Test Methods, Stability and Validation Protocols and Reports, and Item Specifications
- Ensure that all documents meet the organization’s requirements, which ensures compliance with regulations and provision of products and services in the most cost- and resource-efficient manner, creating room for expansion, growth, and profit
- Revises and distributes procedural changes to the Quality programs as needed
- Maintains and distributes customer specifications as needed
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Oversight and management of master and control records, electronic and hardcopy.
- Ability to professionally interface and communicate with personnel, including management.
- Proven relationship building ability with functional areas (e.g. manufacturing, engineering and programs), along with customers (internal and external), vendors and subcontractor representatives to ensure QMS requirements are met while fostering an environment of trust and mutual respect
- Ability to anticipate, embrace, communicate, implement and champion change (“change management”) across organizations, programs, and sites.
- Demonstrated use of analytical methods and root cause analysis techniques, including, but not limited to these areas:
- Research and investigate process improvement opportunities;
- Recommend corrective and preventive actions with disposition and modifications;
- Conduct follow up on corrective actions as needed to ensure sustainment occurs.
- Ability to use statistical methods to interpret and analyze data from various areas of the QMS program.
- Proven ability to productively contribute work, ideas and collaboration as part of a team in a cooperative effort to accomplish goals and objectives
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening
Required Education and Experience
- Familiar with business process flows in a typical manufacturing entity.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Engineering, or a relevant technical field
- 3-5 years of Quality Management experience.
- Experience reading and interpreting technical documents such as specifications, procedure manuals, and technical data sheets
- Experience working independently to organize and track short-term and long-term projects and tasks to achieve successful completion within expected deadlines
- Experience reacting to multiple and changing priorities and successfully achieving results within a compressed time frame
- Excellent experience in working with Excel spreadsheets and flow charts.
- Must be energetic, self-driven yet a strong team player with positive attitude.
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and positive interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively across organizations to achieve lasting results.
- Working knowledge of corrective and preventive action systems is highly desired.
- Experienced in initiating, analyzing, implementing and sustaining continuous improvement projects.
This position will supervisor 1-2 Document Control Specialists
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the essential functions of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and its requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 – 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company