If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The receiving clerk position verifies and keeps records on incoming shipments by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Supports the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Reports defective materials, damaged goods received, and questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Receive products via packing list into the ERP system (SAP) and verify the packing list matches the shipment received.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity. ERP (SAP preferred) experience.
- Initiative and thoroughness in checking receipts versus packing slips.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency with our Purchasing department is a must.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and crawling all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- Receiving clerk experience in a production facility.
- Familiarity with software programs used in this job preferred.
- Experience in ERP software (SAP preferred)
- Experience with receiving of goods and services
- Good counting and verification skills are a must
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good communication with purchasing regarding problematic receiving situations is a must
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of ? hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company