Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
GrowHealthy is a looking for a Receiving Coordinator to receive, inspect and record shipments with raw material and/or products. You will be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the purchase orders, stocking inventory and identifying discrepancies in deliveries. The Receiving Coordinator must have a great eye for detail, familiarity with inventory control, warehousing, and have basic math skills. Must also have adequate capability to unload large, bulky and heavy shipments, along with the clerical skills to update records and communicate with the Procurement Specialist and Sr. Manager of Supply Chain. This is a full-time opportunity located in the Lake Wales, Florida grow facility.
- Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Unload packages from incoming trucks oftentimes with operation of forklift
- Inspect forklift daily before each use.
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Verify packages according to purchase order and/or packing slip (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Provide stock/inventoried supplies to appropriate departments in the facility
- Maintain accurate receiving records, inventory cycle counts for stock materials
- Coordinate the pickup of outgoing material samples and logging sample information on tracking log
- Stencil all incoming raw materials with GrowHealthy product ID
- Inspect and sample incoming raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods and document issues and deficiencies
- Organize, review and file Certificates of Acceptance (COA) based on existing raw material spec parameters
- Observe and document any non-conforming products or production and communicate with Procurement Specialist/ Sr. Manager Supply Chain /QA Manager or QA Tech for immediate action
- Will work weekends, holidays and overtime based on the needs of the Department and the overall business.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must pass a Florida Department of Law Enforcement Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- 2 + years of proven experience with receiving responsibilities in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in operating forklifts and electric pallet jacks safely, ability to obtain forklift certification
- Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data (Excel, Word, ERP Systems)
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Basic math skills, recording abilities, detail oriented, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. daily, without assistance
- Daily requirements of pushing, pulling, lifting, standing, stooping, reaching, climbing, twisting, bending
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state ad local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.