Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with over 40 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
Curaleaf is searching for an energetic and self-motivated, organized Recruiter for our growing team! As a Recruiter you would assist with the posting of jobs, sourcing of candidates, screening-in-person and via phone, scheduling and coordination of the candidates through our processes, to the final offer stage. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. Ability to meet strict timelines and provide frequent updates to hiring managers needed.
- Support the Human Resources team to recruit for positions throughout Florida
- Review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS software program (Greenhouse)
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview (phone and in-person) potential candidates using industry-standard techniques
- Work to coordinate complex interview schedules
- Introduce new hires to the company and walk them through the hiring process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- 3-5 years’ experience as a recruiter in a fast paced, high volume organization
- Start up experience would be helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer