Recruiter – Manufacturing – Trulieve – Tallahassee, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The HR Recruiter will be responsible for the identification of talent needed to support and grow Trulieve’s human capital, while supporting Trulieve’s mission and values daily. The HR Recruiter is the Company’s main point of contact for Cultivation, Processing and Management recruiting and serves as the primary reference to support this activity.
This is a mid-level position that is responsible for the day-to-day recruiting initiatives that are aligned with identifying talent. The position requires a strong foundation and an understanding of all applicable laws and recruiting regulations and guidelines. The HR Recruiter is responsible for carrying out principles and standards that support Trulieve’s commitment to people.
Establishes recruiting requirements by planning objectives; consulting with managers to determine needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting some or all of the following – colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Work closely with operations management and Health & Safety management to identify specific needs and requirements to fil vacant positions
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; working with recruiters as necessary also using newsgroups and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Assists in managing new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Leads company Orientation and policy training
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; employs best practices in recruiting; recommending new procedures; conducts interview training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Develop and implement recruiting programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals and objectives
- Provide leadership to field operations on a “day to day” basis
- Consistent positive professional contact with candidates, external clients and vendors
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business management/labor relations and/or at least 3-5 years of direct experience in the field with proven recruiting results
- SPHR/ PHR designation or applicable workplace experience – a SHRM designation is preferred
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to Trulieve’s mission
- Organizational and problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation, the ability to identify trends in human capital using data
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating information, including presentations to business partners
- MS Office and email proficiency
- Must be able to continuously see. Must be able to frequently stand, walk, view computer monitors, give & receive oral communication, bend, squat, reach above shoulder level, and discern color. Must be able to occasionally sit, type, and make fine discriminations in sound.
- Must be able to regularly lift/carry up to 10 lbs.; occasionally lift/carry up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to do repetitive simple grasping, fine manipulation, and pushing & pulling on a frequent basis.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and drive to and from work locations when requested/required.
- Must be at least 21 years old and able to pass a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to travel as required for company business
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company