Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Classification Title: Recruiting Coordinator
The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Recruiter, Retail in the identification of talent needed to support and grow Trulieve’s human capital while supporting Trulieve’s mission and values. The Recruiting Coordinator is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in carrying out principles and standards that support Trulieve’s commitment to people.
- Source candidates using effective, creative outreach techniques
- Post new requisitions for retail operations, maintain candidate data in applicant tracking system; work with hiring managers for staffing needs
- Schedule, screen and interview candidates via JazzHR for Manager level and below (hourly associate screening)
- Organize closed requisitions on JazzHR and move candidates through workflows for documentation
- Facilitate reference checks, background checks, and offer negotiations
- Coordinate daily with Corporate Recruiter for retail staffing needs
- Coordinate with software provider (JazzHR) to enable features and build out capabilities for retail recruiting needs
- Co-organize, plan, and coordinate job fair and hiring events across state of Florida; represent Trulieve as an employer of choice
- Participate in webinars, trainings, and meetings that enhance professional development to learn trends, research, and capabilities of the human resources profession
- Re-format and write new job descriptions for new requisitions being posted; develop and write job descriptions for new positions
- Engage with candidates via social media platforms, LinkedIn, and professional networking
- Track, monitor, and report recruitment efforts; identify areas for improvement
- Assist with talent acquisition projects with Corporate Recruiter
- Perform other duties as assigned
Trulieve offers competitive pay consummate with experience and a variety of employee benefits including health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
Hours: 40 +
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, evenings and weekends as necessary.
Type of Appointment: Regular
Advertised Annual Salary: $15.00/hr
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree and two or more years of relevant experience. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a current, valid State of Florida driver license. Must be and remain compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations; particularly those related to working in the cannabis industry. Must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive drug screen and level 2 background check. Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
Additional Minimum Qualifications: Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- One (1) or more years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter, knowledge of the recruitment life cycle and talent acquisition strategies
- Experience with high-volume recruiting and sourcing techniques for a variety of positions
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy. Strong and engaging communicator with a knack for selling candidates; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results and deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
- Able to communicate in conversational English in order to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to respectfully and politely interact with customers and team members.
- Master’s degree or higher.
Supervisor: Corporate Recruiter, Retail
Special Instructions to Applicants: The schedule for this position is subject to change with notice. This position is subject to after-hours and/or weekend shifts based on seasonal demands.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Trulieve encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.