Recruiting Coordinator – Trulieve – Tallahassee, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: https://www.trulieve.com
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
We are looking for a talented Recruiting Coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for assisting our HR Recruiter in scheduling and conducting interviews, managing the hiring paperwork, and other administrative duties. As a recruiting coordinator, you have a thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner. Ultimately, you should be able to assist our recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements.
- Assist with sourcing candidates by using a database and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- facilitate phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Proven work experience in supporting full-cycle recruiting efforts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency-based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management system
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Must be able to continuously see. Must be able to frequently stand, walk, view computer monitors, give & receive oral communication, bend, squat, reach above shoulder level, and discern color. Must be able to occasionally sit, type, and make fine discriminations in sound.
- Must be able to regularly lift/carry up to 10 lbs.; occasionally lift/carry up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to do repetitive simple grasping, fine manipulation, and pushing & pulling on a frequent basis.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company