Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
As Regional Content Coordinator for FL/TX, you will keep a pulse on the local markets’ consumers and their cannabis needs so that our marketing initiatives and content will resonate in the community and continue to drive sales. The Coordinator will facilitate connectivity between local consumer trends, market team and the enterprise teams who are developing annual marketing strategies.
This person will work directly with the local marketing/operations/retail team to understand the monthly marketing calendar and to gather details, photography, and other assets to be handed off to the Enterprise team to help promote local launches and happenings within creative campaigns, such as: new flower strain drops, new product launches, community events, sponsorships, grand openings, etc,. In particular, the Regional Content Coordinator will have heavy responsibilities to ensure these local initiatives are properly planned for and across marketing channels in a way that will resonate with the local consumer
This role is with Surterra Wellness and Goodblend, two of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Identify trends and insights with local consumers and their cannabis needs to leverage in local marketing initiatives and content
- Facilitate connectivity between the local marketing team and the enterprise marketing team to develop annual marketing plans and execute them
- Work directly with the local marketing/operations/retail team to create a monthly marketing calendar and share with Enterprise team for planning and execution
- Collate all content details like dates, times, photography and copy related to local launches and happenings for use in creative assets, such as: new flower strain drops, new product launches, community events, sponsorships, retail grand openings, etc,
- Ensure local initiatives are properly planned for and scheduled across key marketing channels such as social media, influencers, email, SMS
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field (Required)
- 2+ years in brand marketing experience
- Knowledgeable about local market culture and cannabis culture
- Understands and uses various social media platforms regularly
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Understanding of grassroots marketing tactics
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong leadership, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across functions with passion and enthusiasm.
- Strong entrepreneurial ability to work around obstacles, results driven, and a bias for action with a pilot/learn/scale approach.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.