Directs and coordinates all retail chain stores in the district. In charge of the operational practices of all stores and overseeing store managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Inspects premises of assigned stores to ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Reviews operational records and reports of store managers to project sales and to determine store profitability.
- In charge of interviewing, hiring, developing, and disciplining store managers.
- Developing retail associates and identifying top talent
- Coordinates sales and promotional activities of store managers.
- Analyzes marketing potential of new and existing store locations and recommends additional sites or deletion of existing area stores.
- Negotiates with vendors to enter into contracts for merchandise and determines allocations to each store manager.
- Act as a liaison between headquarters and assigned branches.
- Works with multiple stores and managers across a large region, coordinates visits to these stores from time to time.
- Keep and maintain store budgets.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Multi-unit retail management experience
- Customer focus with self-directed sense of urgency
- Prior experience with database software, inventory management systems, project management software and advanced functions within spreadsheet software
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate assignments and track accountability
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cannabis experiences a plus
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.