Job Title: Regional Plant Health Manager
Reports to: Sr. Plant Health Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Exempt
Location: Monticello, FL (Jefferson County)
The Regional Plant Health Manager will assist the Senior Plant Health Manager in all plant-based areas of the grow including, propagation, vegetative and flowering phases. This individual will manage a team of Plant Health Managers across multiple sites in Gadsden County. The Regional Plant Health Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with company guidelines regarding horticultural techniques and good manufacturing practices. The Regional Plant Health Manager will troubleshoot and report on the following subjects: Plant health, personnel, product quality, and all other aspects that contribute to successful cannabis production.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of Plant Health Managers.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Onsite engagement and interactions with all levels of personnel within the grow.
- Identify plant deficiencies and report corrective action plans.
- Ensuring the grow is clean and correcting issues that exist.
- Weekly plant health audits at multiple sites.
- Partner with Integrated Pest Management Manager to ensure optimal plant health.
- Make suggestions to increase the health and function of the grow.
- Carries out orders from the Senior Plant Health Manager and Director of Cultivation.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for the Cultivation Division and update as needed.
- Manage and track R&D trials, report all data and findings to Senior Plant Health Manager and Director of Cultivation.
- Create necessary documents.
- Aid the Site Administrators in compliance with State Law and Department of Health Rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4+ years of plant production experience required.
- Possesses a strong understanding of plant nutrients and their deficiencies.
- Possesses a strong understanding of cannabis pests and diseases.
- Has experience growing cannabis in different environments and with various techniques.
- Significant experience growing in soilless media and coco coir.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, lights and light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and plumbing.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s or graduate degree highly preferred.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace