Primary Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Oversee, monitor, and facilitate all QA programs and analytical team activities, processes within the region.
- Lead, train, and mentor quality and analytical team for the region in job performance and professionalism.
- Identify all potential, serious or chronic problems affecting product quality or compliance.
- Participate in updating Quality Procedures and validation processes. Review and assist with policy changes and updates.
- Facilitate RCA and CAPA , works with operations teams to correct and document Non-Conformance
- Reports, Post grow and production Reports relating to quality first pass (QFP).
- Develop, implement corrective actions.
- Assist, encourage and participate in continuous quality improvement process.
- Perform direct Internal Audits and ensure integrity of the quality systems
- Partners with corporate compliance leadership to ensure the company is maintaining all standards set forth by the Florida Dept of Health
- Maintains all instrument calibration used by the quality team.
- Defines and manages the vendor approval process
- Manages the hold and release program for the region
- Assist in hiring, supervise and evaluation of all quality and analytical staff in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant science science or minimum of 2 years food, beverage, pharma experience required.
- Previous industry work experience demonstrating decision making ability, ability to effectively communicate with and positively influence people, familiarity with fiscal operations, supervisory responsibility, conflict resolution, and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to conduct oral presentations.
- Excellent people skills which extends to a diverse group of individuals and demographics.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English. Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to operate the usual computer software – including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical documents and rules
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.