Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with almost 50 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
Primary Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Oversee, monitor, and facilitate all QA programs and analytical team activities, processes within the region.
- Lead, train, and mentor quality and analytical team for the region in job performance and professionalism.
- Identify all potential, serious or chronic problems affecting product quality or compliance.
- Participate in updating Quality Procedures and validation processes. Review and assist with policy changes and updates.
- Facilitate RCA and CAPA , works with operations teams to correct and document Non-Conformance
- Reports, Post grow and production Reports relating to quality first pass (QFP).
- Develop, implement corrective actions.
- Assist, encourage and participate in continuous quality improvement process.
- Perform direct Internal Audits and ensure integrity of the quality systems
- Partners with corporate compliance leadership to ensure the company is maintaining all standards set forth by the Florida Dept of Health
- Maintains all instrument calibration used by the quality team.
- Defines and manages the vendor approval process
- Manages the hold and release program for the region
- Assist in hiring, supervise and evaluation of all quality and analytical staff in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant science science or minimum of 2 years food, beverage, pharma experience required.
- Previous industry work experience demonstrating decision making ability, ability to effectively communicate with and positively influence people, familiarity with fiscal operations, supervisory responsibility, conflict resolution, and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to conduct oral presentations.
- Excellent people skills which extends to a diverse group of individuals and demographics.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English. Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to operate the usual computer software – including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical documents and rules