This position is responsible for generating referrals to the MüV dispensary in their area by way of physician recommendations and community outreach. As a regional sales manager, you must have an excellent understanding of both MüV products as well as a general understanding of how cannabis works to aid general health and wellness in order to become a knowledgeable consultant to both the physicians and the community. This job requires excellent communication skills, relationship-building techniques, creativity, and a willingness to handle a fast-paced and high-activity role. Previous corporate sales experience that required telemarketing, cold calling, and networking preferred.
- Set a minimum of 5 appointments per day-preferably by way of telemarketing.
- See a minimum of 4 recommending physicians per day and detail each of MUV’s products
- Document all activity on Salesforce with the information listed below:
- Monday calls with the Sales Director to discuss the week’s activities and the previous week’s wins and losses.
- Check-in with each of your dispensaries to see if we are maintaining and growing our daily patient count with the doctors we have seen.
- Schedule a minimum of one doctor “lunch and learn” for a doctor and their staff. * Quarterly
- Provide a quarterly business plan to both The Sales director and the Director of Commercial operations.
- Be prepared to discuss your previous quarter’s activities and the patient counts that came as a direct result of the previous quarters work
- Provide an annual business plan to both The Sales director and the Director of Commercial operations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Proficient SalesForce skills preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road