Trulieve Research & Development Laboratory Supervisor
Reports to: R&D Manager
Location: Ben Bostic
This position will be responsible for supervision of the Trulieve Research and Development Laboratory. The primary scope of this position is to ensure a safe, clean environment and ensure accountability of laboratory personnel. This position will report to the R&D manager.
- Manage product development and scientific laboratory projects according to established deadlines.
- Oversee laboratory personnel’s general daily activities and attendance.
- Responsible for the upkeep and routine maintenance of laboratory.
- Maintain a clean laboratory area and follow cleaning procedures and chemical hygiene.
- Maintain laboratory supplies, consumables, and raw ingredient inventory.
- Review formulations and ensure mathematical accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, environmental and health regulations and procedures prescribed by Trulieve R&D SOPs, to include enforcing PPE requirements.
- Maintain, operate, and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Coordinate lab testing with R&D analytical lab.
- Attend weekly meetings, track performance KPIs, and provide weekly report to R&D manager/director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or biology.
- 5+ year laboratory experience.
- 3+ years Supervisory experience
- Ability to work with chemicals, stand for prolonged periods of time, and flexibility in schedule.
- Good laboratory practices.
- Project management and strong communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Technical writing (SOPs, Work Instructions, Experimental Operating Procedures, etc…)