Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Reporting to the VP of Retail, this role will lead and synchronize all retail chain stores within the region. Accountable for the operational practices of all stores and mentoring of all store managers. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of multi-site retail sales management experience and ability to manage cross-functional tasks and projects. Curaleaf offers a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects premises of assigned stores to ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety and environmental codes and ordinances
- Reviews operational records and reports of store managers to project sales and to determine store profitability
- In charge of interviewing, hiring, coordinating, mentoring and disciplining store managers
- Coordinates sales and promotional activities of store managers based on company KPI’s
- Negotiates with vendors to enter into contracts for merchandise and determines allocations to each store manager
- Act as a liaison between headquarters and assigned branches
- Works with multiple stores and managers across a large region, frequently visits stores within assigned territory
- Travel will be within the state of FL
- Additional duties; including but not limited to sales generation ensuring maximum sales and profit goals, loss prevention, operations, merchandising and employee development
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- 5-7 years related multi-site retail experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to comprehend basic financial reports and Profit & Loss Statements
- Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company’s assets and employees
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Leadership – Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Contributes to profits and revenue
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.