This is a dual role. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working alone in the field hosting various promotional events in the local community, AND also at times providing excellent customer service in our retail dispensaries. Prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is desired but not required. Training will be provided to selected candidates.
- Plan, organize, and host various events in the local community
- Participate in larger regional events as needed
- Educate event attendees (patients and physicians) regarding the benefits of our products
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- Must be personable, extroverted, outgoing, and high-energy as the role interacts with multiple departments as well as patients and physicians.
- Greet and Check-in customers as they enter
- Verification of customer ID and cannabis card status
- Discuss and make appropriate product recommendations to customers based on their physician’s recommendation
- Access and properly utilize the state’s Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) in dispensing product to customers
- Dispense medication and collect payment via POS register (cash, debit, etc)
- Maintain strict controls on product, cash, and patient data at all times
- Stay current with latest industry and product knowledge
- Support all marketing and sales efforts of the company to ensure sales goals are met
- Perform other regular duties related to maintaining a safe and clean retail store environment as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior medical/wellness or related sales experience, or other medical/health services-related experience involving direct patient/customer interaction, or high-end/specialty retail experience
- High school diploma, however a college degree in a relevant field is highly preferred
Training will be provided to selected candidates. No prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
VidaCann is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. VidaCann is dedicated to a diverse workplace. Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part-time