Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 105 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
- Receive maintenance requests from dispensaries, coordinate vendors to complete repairs in timely manner, and update dispensaries every step up of the way (Ex: ETA, problem found, what tech did to resolve issue, return ETA if needed with what tech will be completing, and completion update) for 40 active locations (and growing).
- Make sure that all locations are up to date on Preventative Maintenance for HVAC systems and landscaping for locations that require.
- On board new contractors as we take on new territories, make sure contractors comply with our stores policies while onsite, make sure new contractors are arriving to our locations conduct their work in a professional manner (Ex: clean up mess after repairs), and maintain the standard of holding our contractors responsible to warranty their work.
- Maintain open communication with dispensaries with any work or maintenance being done so all staff is aware.
- Must have an industry knowledge of pricing for each trade so company does not over spend on repairs.
- Coordinate vendors and dispensaries with any non-capex projects (Smaller Projects).
- Have the flexibility to be onsite handling a contractor while still up keeping maintenance needs and handle emergencies for dispensaries.
- Coordinate with vendors and Facility Managers with any non-capex projects (Smaller Projects) at Processing/Cultivation Locations.
- Take accurate measurements, draw up a floor plan (if one is not available), and upload changes or proposed changes to floor plans.
- Must have a knowledge for pricing and able to get more than one estimate for costly projects.
- Respond to an emergency request within an hour of receiving and have a contractor onsite that day within a reasonable amount of time.
- Emergencies may come in at ANY time or day (including after hours and weekends).
- Must be able to think quickly to instruct store on what they can do until help arrives (Ex: If toilet is over flowing instruct to shut off water valve).
- Emergencies should be updated every step of the way so staff is as up to date on the situation as you are.
- Must be able to identify if a situation is a true emergency that requires immediate attention and possible emergency rates from our vendor, or if it can wait for next day.
- Must be available by phone 24/7 for any and all emergencies, our dispensaries should NEVER have to close or stop business due to a facility issue no matter date or time.
- Must have the availability/flexibility to drop what you are doing and head to a location within FL at any given time on emergency basis.
- Have a general knowledge of all trades and how to walk staff through a diagnosis if something may not need a tech (Ex: If A/C not running and thermostat is blank, have store replace batteries before calling out a tech).
- Maintain a GREAT relationship with the Regional Managers as they are the “customer” for this position.
- Holding contractors responsible for their own safety and the safety of our staff/customers.
- You are the only contact for the vendors and they should only speak to you about pricing and scope of work. You will be their only contact for when they arrive, give assessments, and ask for approval on repairs/replacements.
- Keep an active log of active work orders/projects and completed work orders/projects along with their costs.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.