Position: Retail Pick Up Coordinator
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Classification Title: Retail Pick Up Coordinator
Supervisory and Leadership Responsibilities:
- Directly supervise, train, coach, and evaluate a team of two to six individuals that are responsible for customer service and patient care
- Ensure team’s high service standards are met for online pickup and delivery orders
- Accountable for the overall service delivery and processing of online orders within designated time requirements of submission into Veridian system
- Review and enforce all Trulieve policies and standard operating procedures. Please see SOP on Share point for reference.
- Help coordinate breaks for the Pick up Support Team. Ideally breaks should be taken between 12 pm – 4pm. The Pick-up Coordinator will help process orders during breaktimes to ensure online orders continue to be processed during these times.
- Check email for any order communications or issues submitted by the Call Center.
- Assess and start processing online pickups that were placed the day/night before, so they are ready for the patients by 10 am. Once completed process remaining Online Delivery Orders and Online pickups in the order in which they are received.
- Ensure scheduling of pick up team is efficient to maintain all orders within 30 minutes or less.
- Work with team to ensure all procedures of the pick-up process are followed per the SOP.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Trulieve offers competitive pay consummate with experience and a variety of employee benefits including health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, occasional weekends as necessary.
Type of Appointment: Regular
Hourly Rate: Standard
Minimum Qualifications: Associate’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience. Must be minimum of 21 years of age and have a current, valid State of Florida driver license. Must be and remain compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations; particularly those related to working in the cannabis industry. Must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive drug screen and level 2 background check.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
Additional Minimum Qualifications: Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with patients, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Experience and accurate use of computer-based software systems.
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
- Able to communicate in conversational English in order to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and SharePoint.
- Proven ability to analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to respectfully and politely interact with customers and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Supervisor: Dispensary Store Manager
Special Instructions to Applicants: The schedule for this position is subject to change with notice. This position is subject to after-hours and/or weekend shifts based on seasonal demands.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Trulieve encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.