RN-Registered Nurse – John Knox Village of Florida – Pompano Beach, FL
We are seeking RNs to deliver quality nursing care to the elders/residents who live at John Knox Village. This is an exciting and dynamic position, offering variety and meaning in a role that delivers a wide range of assistance to elders/residents.
In addition to the nursing care of elders, you’ll be responsible for directing and supervising LPN and Certified Nursing Assistant staff members while maintaining the highest degree of quality care through active participation in the MDS assessment, infection control and care planning processes. Through strong personal relationships and decision-making in the home, each RN is entrusted to help support a meaningful life for, and with, the elders who call The Woodlands their home.
You’ll work in our brand new, state-of-the art, nursing community’known as The Woodlands. The Woodlands at John Knox Village provides an environment that has been designed and built to reflect a home setting for each of the elders. Each RN team member supports the caring needs for the elders in this beautiful, state-of-the-art home setting.
Here are some additional highlights you’ll want to know about the individuals we seek:
- A passion for working with elders/residents
- Valid Florida RN license
- Current CPR certification; ACLS preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a Rehab or Medical/Surgical Nursing role
- Someone who likes being part of a team; contributes as an active team member; helps out the team as needed
- Excellent communication skills – shares ideas effectively and listens to others
- Desire to learn, grow and enjoy a fulfilling role
- Ability to demonstrate competence with basic computer skills, including electronic health records
- Ability to demonstrate competence to effectively read, write and speak in English
- Dependable and reliable with work duties, schedules and commitments to fellow team members
In exchange, the position offers a competitive pay rate, and is supported by a comprehensive benefits program (eligibility requirements) including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision coverage, 401(k), paid time off, comprehensive training, on-going education, more than usual autonomy, the ability to be part of your teams’ decision making, and more!
John Knox Village is a not-for-profit Life Care Retirement Community offering a full range of independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care options for more than 1,000 senior residents on our 70-acre campus, located in Pompano Beach, convenient to major highways and transportation options.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately to explore this opportunity further
John Knox Village is a Drug-free and Tobacco-Free workplace. EOE