Sales Account Manager – Aphria – Orlando, FL
DFMMJ Investments, LLC, d/b/a Liberty Health Sciences Florida, Ltd. is a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center that has been granted a license by the Florida Department of Health to cultivate, process, transport, and dispense low-THC cannabis, medical cannabis, and cannabis delivery devices pursuant to Florida Statutes.
This position will report directly to the Sales/Marketing Director, and will have responsibility for achieving company goals related to the dispensing of medical cannabis products to patients, as well as managing customer interactions.
Account management responosibilties include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Manager also answers client queries and identify new business opportunities among new and existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position requires travel throughout the state of Florida.
- Serve as lead point of contact and manage all account interactions, communications, and targeted activities with the large clinics in Florida.
- Establish Liberty Health Sciences Florida as the first choice for their patients and the leader in medical cannabis throughout Florida
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Move individual ordering medical groups along the continuum to advocate for our products and to direct patients to our company for order fulfillment
- Expand use of our products by increasing the number of patients who initiate therapy and retaining patients once on therapy via collaboration with physicians
- Follow all regulatory requirements and company standard operating procedures for the selling and marketing of medical cannabis
- Achieve sales, client acquisition and retention, efficiency, and quality performance targets
- Manage quarterly budget for territory activities
- Complete administrative items according to company policies
- Develop relationships with large clinics based on trust, value, and customer service
- Conduct face-to-face selling discussions with physicians and their key staff members regarding medical cannabis, our company, and our product offerings
- Represent our company in a professional manner
- Develop goals and plans for each interaction, and assess progress following calls
- Provide reliable information
- Follow up promptly with those who request information and services
- Ensure that all activities could be documented on the front page of the newspaper
- Actively utilize phone and email to complement direct selling interactions with clients
- Prospect, qualify, and serve new MMJ-certified physicians who are caring for large numbers of potential patients and who have high potential to recommend our products to their patients
- Manage broad communications with our physician audience and professional communications with individual physicians, their staff members, and selected medical groups and health systems
- Represent the company in professional meetings and educational programs with physicians
- Organize and implement lunch & learns, speaker programs, and any events which can drive positive results
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships of trust that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer’s needs and develop solutions within the framework that meet these needs
- Work closely with cross functional peers to ensure all products are available as needed
- Develop sales and marketing strategy, quarterly sales plans, and budget for accounts in territory
- Identify opportunities to better serve our accounts and promote our company and products to patients in partnership with physicians (e.g., patient education seminars, patient outreach, local or regional marketing efforts, patient advocacy groups, etc.)
- Maximize impact of dispensary openings, product launches, company milestones, and market events
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future competition, and outpace the competition in key performance indicators, including market share
Sales Strategy, Plans, and Resources
Medical Benefits to start after 60 days on the first of the month.