Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Sales Director is an experienced and high-performing individual with proven success in meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The responsibilities of this position include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. The ideal candidate will motivate our sales team, design strategic sales plans, and assess costs and competition. In addition, the Sales Director will be an excellent communicator and demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends and create market profiles for each store
- Forecasts and develops monthly and quarterly sales goals for stores; projects expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Develop in-store training for the retail team for upselling, cross-selling, and customer outreach and retention.
- Oversee the provider engagement team and develop strategies in coordination with the Medical Director including, assigning territories and setting quotas for sales teams.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives, including planning and preparing discount/sales, current program, and flash sales
- Create customer acquisition and customer retention plans and strategies
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports
- Sales planning and meeting sales goals
- Motivation for sales
- Building relationships
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge
- Developing budgets
- Competitive landscape / Tracking competition
- Product pricing
- Is data-driven and can read and interpret data, create sales reports, establish KPI’s, and develop a sales dashboard
- Experience managing CRM, for example, SalesForce
- Experience in retail sales
- Experience in online sales, e-commerce
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
BA in business administration, marketing, or related field
A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role such as a sales manager or sales and marketing director
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
This position has supervisory responsibility for the Outreach team.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to speak and hear. The employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel will be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision and supplemental insurance, a paid-time-off program, and a non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 10 years (Required)
- One location
- Key Leader
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible