So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
Guides take care of our patients and customers. They are the product and industry experts in our retail locations who provide knowledge, exceptional service, and ensure our stores are places where everyone feels like they belong.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe), and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Model best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations and builds a long-term rapport using an established customer service model.
- Provide customers and caregivers with expert cannabis recommendations discussing therapy goals, product effects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Participate in the patient intake process, entering and maintaining appropriate paperwork and patient records.
- Accurately receive, prepare, and complete patient orders and sales utilizing point-of-sale (POS).
- Maintain accurate records of all activities including customer records for all activities in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use and Florida Statues for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, as well as regulations set forth by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of sensitive patient information in alignment with HIPAA compliance.
- Appropriately escalate customer conflict or complaint, inspiring long-term patient relationships and loyalty to our brands.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store on a daily basis
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- 1 year in Retail or related industry where customer service is critical
- Constantly operating a computer and other office machinery
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage difficult situations and resolve in a timely and professional manner
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient level
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discounts
- 401k enrollment
- Pet Insurance
- Parallel Employee Relief Fund – Designed to support our associates who experience financial hardships and funded by the generosity of our leaders and associates. Grants to associates provide monetary assistance to cover expenses like transportation, food, utilities, and funeral expenses that stem from eligible events.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Parallel offers reimbursement for tuition expenses for approved courses with a passing grade.
- Parallel Cares employee-centric, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program designed to support both the varied personal interests of our diverse associate population and our company’s values-based causes.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods during the shift
- Ability to assist with lifting stock and materials
- Occasionally positions self to retrieve product or material in the store throughout the duration of the shift
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.