Location: Quincy, FL (Higdon)
Type: Full Time
The Sanitation/Housekeeping Manager is responsible for direct supervision of the staff attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. She/he is responsible for exhibiting a working knowledge of all sanitation principles, equipment, safety, and chemicals. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests/employees that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
The Sanitation/Housekeeping Manager duties shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Create, update, and follow sanitation plans, procedures, and training, as necessary.
- Strictly adhere to cleaning schedules and maintains supply usage as well as quantity logs.
- Responsible for the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment by all staff.
- Following the sanitation plan to ensure cleaning tasks are completed proficiently and on time.
- Notify superiors of any damages and disturbances.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
Essential Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven sanitation experience in production/food service environment for 3 to 4 years with 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong attention to detail, must work efficiently and quickly while maintaining the highest quality.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Strong communication skills, customer-orientated, and friendly.
- Strong attention to detail and MUST have flexibility when it comes to helping other departments.
Minimum Education and Experience
- SERV Safe certificate preferred.
- Solid knowledge of cleaning chemicals in commercial and food grade applications.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
- GMP manufacturing experience preferred.
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background check.
- Must be dependable with reliable transportation.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection).
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc., in moderate noise.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position.
- This position will work an average of 45 hours per week and will be available ?after hours? if an emergency should arise.
We are an EOE company.