“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID: 2151
Remote Work Available: Yes
Department: IT/Data Analytics
Trulieve is looking for an experienced Data Steward to join our fast-growing industry. This position is responsible for the data collection management, analysis, and maintenance to ensure and improve quality and accuracy of our material master data that will effectively support our business processes.
- Adhere to processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of master data to ensure consistency across multiple locations/departments.
- Improve the quality and accuracy of master data by participating in routine audits and data cleansing activities.
- Support internal customers by performing daily activities creating and updating master data and troubleshoot issues related to data.
- Guide business users through procedures and documentation how to provide pertinent information for complete, accurate, and timely data.
- Manage and own multiple data domains and ensures procedures and processes are documented and followed to support best practices in master data management.
- Organizes and tracks tasks necessary to complete master data changes within the established Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Assist with the design, testing and implementation of new process and/or enhancements to the systems that support master data.
- Capable of analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing, and solving master data deficiencies that have operational impacts; able to articulate the impact to process owners and drive changes to reduce future deficiencies.
- Routinely analyze performance metrics and provide input into resolving obstacles to meeting team SLA.
- Provide training, based on established training documents, to other Data Analysts to improve the bench strength of the department.
- Supports research and instruction on current SAP functionality, as appropriate assists in the development of enhancements/automation of SAP tools for SCM functions
- 5 or more years of experience as an SAP Master Data Steward
- Experience working with both internal and external business users
- In depth experience with SAP Material Master
- In depth experience managing data within SAP Vendor/Customer Master
- Ability to own all aspects of data that is being uploaded and managed within SAP
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Past M&A experience preferred
- Retail industry experience preferred
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.