Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
In a regional role, the Southeast Regional Construction Project Manager will lead the Curaleaf regional construction and expansion pipeline. The successful candidate will be responsible for all cultivation, processing and retail design, engineering, construction. In this role, you will oversee all new construction and renovation projects-managing stakeholder expectations, schedules, budgets, and scopes. This position requires operational excellence and the ability to efficiently plan and prioritize across multiple projects and partners. This role will collaborate closely with our cultivation, processing, compliance, security, SME leadership, and will closely collaborate with Curaleaf regional and state level project managers.
The Southeast Regional Project Construction Manager will report to the VP, Capital Projects as an employee of the Curaleaf design, engineering and construction (DEC) team. Cross departmental collaboration with cultivation, processing and retail operations will be required.
- Develop project scopes, design recommendations, and budgets that ensure our financial, cultivation, processing and retail objectives for projects are met.
- Oversee scope, budget, costs, design and construction related items and issues for the life of the project-providing support and direction to project managers or owning projects solely.
- Manage multiple projects requiring effective coordination with other project team members and internal company departments as well as external parties.
- Negotiate pricing in contracts and leases with 3rd party vendors and landlords.
- Lead on-site surveys of projects and conduct regular field inspections to ensure contractors’ compliance with contract documents
- Execute project’s completion according to the company’s standards for criteria, time, cost, and quality, and take necessary corrective action to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Solicit proposals for services, negotiates fees, and oversees contract preparation and vendors.
- Schedule and approve all equipment and fixture setup activities to ensure timely occupancy of the facility including delivery and installation of all equipment, receipt of all required occupancy licenses, and working with facility operations to coordinate logistics.
- Create a culture of collaboration and high performance by recruiting, managing, and developing a talented team. Ensures effective communication through Reports of project status to management and stakeholders on a weekly basis and throughout project life cycle
- Assist with development of processes and procedures to better the company through its quick growth
- Manage multiple projects across multiple states. Frequent travel may be required, up to 60%
- Other duties will be assigned to meet a fast pace aggressive business environment.
- Must be adaptive to change in a very fast paced environment
- 10+ years of industrial construction management and understanding of all facets of the construction process
- 8+ years MEP engineering design and construction experience
- Confident decision-making skills supported with facts and in-depth analysis.
- Team player who can inspire, coach a team and build/maintain strong relationships across functions
- Strong organizational, communications, budget and project management skills
- Ability to work within an ambiguous environment and manage change
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Thrives in a fast-paced, always-changing and often ambiguous environment
- Driven, creative problem solver that consistently acts with integrity, speaks up, and assumes best intentions.
- Owner’s mindset, with the ability to approach feedback and problems with a positive attitude.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in retail, manufacturing, or production facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. (May require use of safety equipment or personal protective equipment, as needed)
- Must be able to work within the cannabis industry which consists of outdoor exposure for long periods of time and indoor work in hot and dry conditions.
Candidates will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Curaleaf Equal Employment Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.