Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Curaleaf’s Security Manager directs personnel involved in establishing, promoting, and maintaining company’s security, personnel safety, and property protection programs. The Security Manager works to oversee access, security and safety for the cultivation, processing, and dispensing facilities to ensure the needs of the organization and its employees are met. Curaleaf operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as fire prevention and firefighting, traffic control, employee awareness and safety, guarding and patrolling physical property, theft prevention, orienting and monitoring of personnel, able to handle high level confidential information with upmost discretion, and investigation of accidents and criminal acts.
- Confers with representatives of management to formulate policies, determine need for programs, and coordinate programs with site activities, stays current with all DOH requirements and changes.
- Confers with representatives of local government to ensure cooperation and coordination of company activities with law enforcement and firefighting agencies.
- Directs activities of workers involved in industrial and workplace safety programs.
- Directs activities of contractors engaged in performing services at Curaleaf facilities.
- Master’s degree or equivalent; OR four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer