Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
GrowHealthy is seeking a Security Manager to join our retail team. The Security Manager works in partnership with the Retail & Delivery teams to ensure the safety and security of the staff and patients. This position plans, directs and coordinates activities relating to the protection, safeguarding and security of company assets, employees, invitees and others; ensures that established goals and objectives are accomplished with prescribed priorities, time limitations and with fiscal responsibilities; advises, makes recommendations, assists in the formulation of goals and objectives; designs, implements and monitors security policies, procedures and programs; complies with federal, state and local legal regulations; and exercises independent judgment in the course of carrying out overall responsibilities and other activities as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plans, examines, analyzes, evaluates and supervises the company security operations, inclusive of physical security assets and security personnel.
- Prepares reports and records for management team.
- Evaluates current procedures, practices, and precedents for accomplishing the company activities and functions relative to security.
- Conducts training of security procedures, practices, and programs
- Identifies and resolves security related problems.
- Develops and implements alternative methods for security operation improvement.
- Prepares periodic budget estimate and reports.
- Orders supplies, and equipment as needed.
- Reviews financial reports to ensure security operation efficiency and quality control.
- Develops preventative security programs, including the supervision of security personnel.
- Performs audits of security related performance and conducts physical surveys of premise security, including security equipment condition.
- Conducts, supervises and prepares reports relating to internal investigations of any losses or violations of the company regulations, policies and procedures; develops, implements and manages security training.
- Assists in preparation of emergency management and contingency planning.
- Serves as the company’s liaison with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies as it relates to security at the company.
- Performs other activities as assigned.
- Directs and coordinates, through subordinate and/or contract personnel, the company activities and security functions, utilizing knowledge of established policies, procedures and practices.
- Initiates personnel actions such as recruitment, selections, transfers, promotions and discipline or dismissal measures.
- Resolves work grievances or submits unsettled grievances to the Human Resources Department or corporate officer for action.
- Sets deadlines to ensure completion of operational security functions.
- Interprets and disseminates the company policy to subordinate personnel; and evaluates employee performance.
- Degree in criminal justice, regulatory compliance, risk management, security management or a closely related field, or equivalent number of years of experience, and/or 8 years’ full-time experience performing supervisory responsibilities or highly responsible work relating to tasks assigned to this position, or any combination of education and experience provided the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle license and willingness to operate motor vehicles in the course of employment.
- Any professionally recognized certifications in the security, risk management or compliance related fields.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Travel Requirements 50%
Powered by JazzHR