GrowHealthy Holdings, LLC and it family of companies are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features safe and effective company-grown, tested, medical marijuana products.
Security Officer – The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the security of the GrowHealthy facility in Lake Wales as well as the occasional delivery of our product to either our distribution centers or dispensaries. This position requires 12-hour shifts, 6pm – 6am Thursday thru Sunday; 7 hour shift on Thursday – 43 hour work week. This positions reports to the Lake Wales Site Security Manager.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SCHEDULE MAY BE REVISED BASED ON THE NEEDS OF THE BUSINESS.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Control access to specific areas of the facility
- Observe and report suspicious activity
- Maintain fire watch and assist first responders
- Respond to emergency situations on property
- Deny and prevent entry to any person(s) not authorized to enter the site
- Perform hourly patrols of the property regardless of weather
- Inspect vehicles entering and leaving the facility
- Perform inspections of personal property, when deemed appropriate, which may include backpacks, briefcase, containers or any other suspicious items in the possession of people entering or leaving the facility
- Assist in the inspection of delivery vehicles before departing on scheduled routes
- Operate security equipment such as security patrol vehicle
- Drive GrowHealthy delivery vehicles when needed
- Will work OVERTIME as needed by the Department, with little or no notice
- All other duties as assigned by Management
Required Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the military, law enforcement or combination of both OR equivalent of 2 years security experience.
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License and a Class D Security License
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Law Enforcement Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Requires proficiency in computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Requires the ability to work in the outdoors (heat, humidity, sun, and other elements)
- Strong customer service skills along with a positive and professional attitude
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR