John Knox Village, conveniently located in Pompano Beach, is hiring Part-Time Servers to become members of the dining services team.
If you are looking to break away from the traditional server role and want to experience the refreshing environment of John Knox Village, we invite you to explore this opportunity today. With an eye on the future and a focus on today, we’re looking for 5-Star servers to provide residents and guests of John Knox Village with a 5-Star dining experience.
This is an exciting and dynamic position, offering variety and meaning in a role that delivers a wide range of service and assistance to our elders and residents.
- Properly set up, clean and ensure tables are ready for service in assigned section
- Greet guests and take them to their table while ensuring food & beverage orders are taken and processed quickly and efficiently
- Food is delivered in a timely, accurate and friendly fashion
- Tables are maintained with “silent service” taking place
- Ensure guests are surprised and delighted by their dining experience
- High School Diploma/GED and 1+ food service experience in a medium-high volume establishment
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work holidays and weekends
- Ability to pass ServSafe certification exam
In exchange, the position offers a competitive rate of pay and, for FT employees, is supported by a comprehensive benefits program (eligibility requirements) including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision coverage, 401(k), paid time off, comprehensive training, on-going education, free parking and a lot more!
John Knox Village is a not-for-profit Life Care Retirement Community offering a full range of independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care options for more than 1,000 senior residents on our 70-acre campus, located in Pompano Beach at 550 SW 3rd Street, convenient to major highways and transportation options.
John Knox Village is a Drug-free and Tobacco-Free workplace. EOE