“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID: 1031
Remote Work Available: No
Job Title: Shift Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
This position focuses on delivering the ultimate patient experience through elevated patient service standards. The Shift Supervisor will oversee the entire store showroom team. The responsibilities include supporting company goals and objectives and general oversight of daily store operation needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the General Manager in planning and implementing strategies to drive service standards and positive sales results.
- Maintain an ultimate patient experience environment by leading and coaching teams to company service standards.
- Oversee the daily operations of the store, including opening and closing procedures, meeting company standards, and ensuring all SOPs are being followed.
- Train and develop Dispensary Associates and ensure they are knowledgeable on all company products.
- Oversees store showroom operations, monitor associate interactions with patients, and ensure proper verbiage is used.
- Monitor register sales and complete required cash drops throughout each shift, ensuring cash registers do not exceed $2300.
- Audit completed transactions, ensuring patients have been dispensed the correct milligrams under the correct route of administration per DOH guidelines.
- Monitor walk-in queues within POS system; ensure timely processing and identify opportunities by communicating with the team on issues, concerns, and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Maintain good working relationships with other store operating areas as needed, assist with the patient return process and product availability spreadsheet.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate’s degree preferred, two years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have prior cash handling experience.
- Management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area.
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy, flexible, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a dispensary associate team.
- Must be computer literate.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 background check.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, and visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc.
Flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.