Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Shipping and Receiving Inventory associate are responsible for coordinating and verifying the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders. Ensures that all orders received are properly documented and stocked in a designated area.
B Shift: Wednesday-Sunday 8AM-5PM
· Document daily shipments in order to maintain up-to-date records.
· Ensure all outgoing orders are labeled and processed correctly
· Identify special instructions on deliveries, including any mention of fragile or hazardous contents and ensure package integrity and accuracy.
· Responsible for physically inventory from the facility stockroom and fill supplies as needed.
· Responsible for providing departments with proper supplies.
· Record inbound and outbound correspondence.
· Maintain inventory of all supplies, raw materials, finished products, by-products, and personal protective equipment for the packaging department.
· Maintain a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to company standards and safety requirements.
· Provides support for internal and external audits.
· Receives and inspects external packaging of all incoming third-party shipments.
· Unpacking and organized incoming items throughout the facility while adhering to company standards and safety requirements.
· Coordinates material requests and performs inventory counts
· Performs material receipt inspection, processes receiving reports, and prepares and processes unsatisfactory/non-conforming receipt reports
· Develops an understanding of inventory variance reconciliation methods and processes
· Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
· Performs other shipping and receiving duties, as needed and requested.
· Ensures all packages are recorded timely in the Incoming Materials Log. Additionally, the Materials Receiving Form must be completed for any production inventory.
· Requires knowledge of inventory management
· 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Ability to easily use computers, and Microsoft office programs including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Able to accurately follow multi-layered written/oral instructions.
· Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
SKILLS / INTERESTS
· Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
· Strong attention to detail
· Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
· Excellent communication skills, oral, and written
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and leaderships skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
· Self-driven, hard working, and able to communicate effectively
No supervisory responsibilities are assigned to this position.
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is not required, although local travel during the business day, some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be requested
REQUIRED EDUCATON and EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or General Education diploma is required.
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Forklift: 2 years (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location