Job Title: Shipping Associate – Days (12 hour rotating shift)
Reports to: Shipping Supervisor
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Alachua, FL
The Shipping Associate will be responsible for Shipping products to the Company dispensaries. Shipping Associate will ensure that products are packaged correctly in the correct totes for (including ensuring DOH labeling is correct and error free) and prepare them for the Transportation Department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Packaging products in totes for stores
- Inspecting product to ensure all labels are present
- Follow current Good Manufacturing Practices ?cGMPs?
- Organize Finished goods racks
- Pull orders for Packaging department
- Move work orders to storage locations
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work in a production environment and meet production goals
- A working knowledge of the manufacturing/shipping operations, usually resulting from a minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Ability to read and understand procedures, current good manufacturing practices “cGMPs”, shipping standards, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the operation of manufacturing type of machinery.
- Ability to work in team-environment a desire to succeed and strong communication skills are a must.
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace