If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Shipping Manager will receive and breakdown all daily product transfer requests that are sent to the dispensaries for delivery.
Shipping Managers are responsible for instructing associates on the pulling of all dispensary requested product from inventory to fill each dispensary product transfer request and separate by dispensary.
The Shipping Manager will be responsible for initiating all Dispensary Transfers in the MJ Freeway system.
The Shipping Manager will also be responsible for monitoring the packing, labeling, and locking all shipment containers. Will also segregate the shipping bins once packed per dispensary and place in holding for the Transportation Associate to load for delivery.
The Shipping Managers will receive all inbound box and supply orders for the center, as well as stock and storage of all received finished goods.
- Product Counts- initial, cycle, perpetual and annual inventories
- Will receive all finished product from Processing and Quality Control
- Product returns back to Processing for re-work or other finished product issues
- Will oversee associates in performing product wrapping and sealing of all boxed/cased product for labeling by using a heat wrap and a heated sealing machine.
- Will perform all product transfers in the Trulieve ERP System (SAP) for product transfers from the manufacturing facility to the dispensaries.
- Will problem solve all product inventory issues, i.e.; shortages, conversion product loss, product documentation completion, transfer differences, and product re-work follow up etc.
- Will be required to be on call as assigned by upper management for daily coverage on weekends.
- 8 to 10 years as a shipping manager in a manufacturing environment
- College Degree in Business (preferred)
- Experience using ERP Systems (SAP)
- Experience managing a large team of associates
Order fulfillment is a process that allows businesses to optimize delivery of goods to customers. Trulieve shipping managers oversee a variety of order processing functions, ranging from supervising a team of logistics associates to maintaining positive relations with the Trulieve transportation team, dispensary team, and monitoring inventories.
Trulieve shipping managers require strong multitasking and organizational skills to handle the roles that come with order processing. They must ensure dispensary transfer order are properly received from production, processed and delivered to dispensaries, manage the fulfillment staff and at the same time, liaise with the transportation teams. Shipping managers require good computer skills to use the Trulieve ERP program that is used for transfer request submission. They also require interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with dispensaries, distribution centers, and the transportation teams.
The main duty of a shipping manager is to lead the execution of dispensary orders. Shipping managers supervise the product pulling and picking process activity to ensure all the ordered products are packaged, verifies that the package is correctly labeled with the correct labels, boxes, and quantities. Making sure that the quantities pulled match the container count and the transfer requests is crucial to the success of this company.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-45 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company