FLSA Status: Regular- Exempt
Location: Monticello, FL
The Site Supervisor is a hands-on position that plays a pivotal role in shaping and maintaining the culture of Trulieve. They will be responsible for the direct oversight of day-to-day operations for their designated Cultivation site. The Site Supervisor reports directly to the Site Administrator and provides support for all cultivation staff. This “support” includes but not limited to schedules, training, policies, and procedure updates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all Cultivation functions and employees for the designated facility.
- Ensure production goals are met on time.
- Work with support teams to ensure all of production’s needs are met.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to cultivation staff to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
- Ensure that all of Cultivation’s Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, and BMP’s are followed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Produce safe quality marijuana for patients.
- Be proactive in identifying and correcting potential issues.
- Help identify and react to all incidents.
- Report all incidents ups to the Site Administrator as soon as reasonably possible.
- Have a basic and updated knowledge of all garden operations.
- Understand all tools and equipment needed to run the cultivation facility.
- Implement safety practices and considerations.
- Maintain up-to-date employee scheduling to ensure all business functions are adequately staffed.
- Maintain access to limited access areas.
- Implement continuous improvement strategies increasing overall efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience.
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo.
- Strong consultative and partnership skills.
- Excellent computer skills; Outlook, Microsoft, etc.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Decision Making and problem-solving skills
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug-Free Workplace