VidaCann is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our corporate Marketing team in Jacksonville, FL. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing/creating, and managing VidaCann’s Social Media content strategy in order to increase brand awareness, social media following, and conversions.
- Develop, implement and manage VidaCann’s social media content strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing team goals
- Collaborate with creative team to develop engaging, original rich media content
- Create and manage a content calendar and distribution strategy
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management that outline any necessary changes
- Manage social media influencers
- Adhere to brand communication and content standards
- Identify trends and insights, optimize performance of social media campaigns
- Monitor industry news for relevant updates and shareable information
- Use Analytics platform (Buffer, HootSuite, etc) to track social media growth
- Must live in or near Jacksonville, FL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media marketing and content creation
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be leveraged effectively
- Previous experience with social media management and analytics tools
- Intuitive understanding of consumer branding with an ability to naturally adopt our brand’s tone of voice & visual identity.
- Creative and resourceful; always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to connect with audiences
- Strong work ethic; enjoy taking initiative and able to figure out how you can help the business succeed
- Strong copywriting & proofreading skills
- Photography, videography, and graphic design experience a plus.
**** Must be 21 or older and able to pass a level 2 background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Social Media Occupations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations