( https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/Surterra-Wellness/Jobs )
Surterra Wellness is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster to keep our pipelines consistently filled with the right-fit candidates. Our company is grow at a tremendous rate — just last year from 600 to 1,600 employees and we need a sourcing specialist that is up to the challenge of dealing with ambiguity of an evolving industry and work place. We are seeking someone who can work in an environment with lack of structure and ever-changing polices & procedures.
Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms, like Github and Behance.
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements.
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates.
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles.
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases.
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires.
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill.
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software.
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge).
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field of studies.
6 CORE VALUES OF A SURTERRA EMPLOYEE
- Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
- Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
- Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
- Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionality.
- Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
- Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off- load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.