Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Summary: The Regional Brand Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with top prescribing physicians and educating them on new product lines and industry advancements, representing the brand through community events and online social media platforms. This position will be responsible for attending top industry events with the focus of reaching out to potential new patients and generating leads. The Regional Brand Manager will oversee the Brand Associates. This position will be responsible for increasing market share according to the goals set by the Marketing Director. The candidate must be able to lead a team and work with trackable goals.
Job Brief: We are looking for a Regional Brand Manager to help us increase our sales revenue, increase market share and maintain customer relationships within assigned geographical area.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect the candidate to be an excellent communicator. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following list of duties is not intended to be restrictive or all-inclusive. The fact that certain duties may not be listed does not limit the assignment of additional and/or other duties.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with top prescribing physicians
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Director to set sales targets to increase revenue
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Director to set goals for market share increase
- Track and report on Brand Associates progress
- Promote brand awareness within the community
- Submit required reports and or assignments as required
- Develop and implement marketing goals and plans
- Implement product set-up and display strategies
- Responsible for setting and analyzing promotional and events budgets for the region
- Finding ways to ensure the efficiency of sales operations
- Promote the brand through company-approved social media channels
- Represent the brand using Professional Business Attire and general presentation at all public events and business meetings
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient marketing methods
- Meet with customers to educate, address concerns, and provide solutions
- Discover marketing opportunities for the brand
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate patient relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to the Director of Marketing
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements
- Proven experience as a Territory Manager
- Experience in sales & marketing preferred
- Knowledge of product display and merchandising
- Social media savvy
- Familiarity with Hootsuite
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional business attire and presentation
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and carry at least 20lbs object
- Physical ability to drive for prolonged periods of time
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred
- Travel within the state of Florida, 50-75% (local region)
- Must reside in Dade or Broward County
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. Recent and direct experience working in a communications position within sales or marketing. Work experience may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience requirements.
This position will require travel within the designated region to meet with Physicians, visit the dispensaries as well as attend patient-focused events and community events. Must be able to work nights and weekends. Travel is required.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.