Specialty Production Manager – AgHires – Quincy, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work. Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Specialty Production Manager
We are seeking a Specialty Production Manager who has the skills to help set up and manage the production of specialty strains.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in horticulture or agriculture, and have significant experience managing a production facility including 7-10 years of indoor cannabis experience and a proven track record of growing award-winning strains with high THC and terpene concentrations. The SPM will manage a specialty production facility to target production of high quality flower products.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have at least 7 years (prefer 10) indoor grow experience as a Master Grower operating a minimum of 150 lights. No exceptions.
- Coordinate/perform all the tasks in the grow including: facility design, cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, IPM sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
- Knowledge of indoor plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
- Extensive Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
- Ability to perform tasks required for the proper management of grow.
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
- Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview.
- Well researched in new techniques and insight into optimized standard operating procedures that provide high-quality, high-yield results.
- Comprehensive knowledge of irrigation. -Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A four-year degree in horticulture or related field is required; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Must have at least four (4) years of similar experience
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Successful indoor grow with at least 150 lights.
- All candidates must have 7-10 years professional, large-scale indoor grow experience. No exceptions.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. (per state law)
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;