AltMed Florida, one of the most respected, privately owned cannabis companies in Florida, is now seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our team. This position will be responsible for the management of production and packaging activities of the facility in accordance with the Company’s policies, principles, and procedures. The facility Production Manager will continuously review all of the operational processes, systems, assets, and methodologies used in their department and will develop a strategic and tactical operational plan which aligns with the objectives and strategies of the Company.
- Oversight of all production, and packaging activities in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures.
- Execution of supervisory responsibilities in accordance with all policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Motivate and maintain a safe and compliant work environment.
- Perpetual assessment and adjustment of current strategies, systems, procedures, performance, capabilities, equipment, facilities, and people to maintain and enhance safety, productivity, service, quality, and profitability.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a production manager.
- BS/BA Degree Strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of inventory control, production operations, packaging operations, order management, performance metrics, costs, and other techniques.
- Good judgment, initiative, attention to detail, drive for change, getting organizational support, building ownership and commitment, making though decisions and developing others.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team Player with the ability to build lasting productive business relationships.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, personal time off and holiday pay.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Production Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location