Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges, and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
The Senior Total Rewards Analyst is responsible for providing professional level analytical and administrative support of the employee benefits, compensation, and recognition programs for Parallel. Under the direction of the Manager, Benefits & Compensation, the Analyst researches, analyzes, and evaluates current & perspective programs. Additionally, this position is accountable for competitive analysis, program scenario modeling, monitoring of business unit compensation, program administration and support of properly communicated compensation programs.
If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about an ambitious vision…pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere.
- Prepare appropriate modeling and compensation analytics – pay equity, exceptions analysis
- Coordinate external compensation data collection, maintenance, and survey participation
- Assess alignment with internal and external total compensation data to ensure our program is internally equitable, externally competitive, and continues to meet the changing needs of the business
- Analyze HR data related to compensation, rewards, attrition, cost, promotion rates, engagement, and performance
- Provide support for the implementation of new benefit programs, plans, processes, and/or carriers.
- Cre0ates and maintains reports, performs data audits and analysis, reconciles payment and contribution discrepancies as required to support the benefit plans.
- Data, reporting and analytics responsibilities to facilitate collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Supports the annual benefits enrollment: Answers questions and/or inquiries, tests enrollment system & assist with reconciling enrollment data errors transmitted to vendors
- Provide support for the annual merit and bonus cycle by assisting in the preparation of reports, and employee data
- Provide support of EE Recognition Program(s)
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Bachelors’ Degree with 4+ years of total rewards experience required.
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills with ability to do pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s. And ability to work with Microsoft office tools.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, problem-solver with the ability to research, collect, see patterns, and draw conclusions from large data files.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Requires strong communication skills with good writing skills.
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity: an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.