Position: Store Manager
Location: Pensacola, FL
Classification Title: Store Manager
- Answer the inventory room phone.
- Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with company policy.
- Print Return/Exchange forms for all stations and delivery.
- Update the Register Inventory sheet as needed.
- Assess inventory needed in the live inventory room and transfer items as needed, complete daily inventory counts.
- Assess inventory overages and shortages and submit inventory needs to the Logistics.
- Receive and process PO’s on scheduled delivery days.
- Enter all vape pens and merchandise into point of sale system when received.
- Assess accessory needs with manager and order as needed.
- Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Bag online pickup orders when not receiving calls.
Supervisory and Leadership Responsibilities
Trulieve offers competitive pay consummate with experience and a variety of employee benefits including health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
Hours: 40 +
Work Schedule: Retail hours, Monday – Friday, weekends as necessary.
Type of Appointment: Regular
Advertised Annual Salary: Negotiable
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a current, valid State of Florida driver license. Must be and remain compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations; particularly those related to working in the cannabis industry. Must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive drug screen and level 2 background check. Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
Additional Minimum Qualifications: Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Previous experience working in retail and customer service environment, accurate use of computer-based point of sale software systems.
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
- Able to communicate in conversational English in order to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to respectfully and politely interact with customers and team members.
- Master’s degree or higher.
Supervisor: Area Manager and Regional Manager
Special Instructions to Applicants: The schedule for this position is subject to change with notice. This position is subject to after-hours and/or weekend shifts based on seasonal demands.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Trulieve encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.