If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Supply Chain Coordinator
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for working with the Master Planner to assist in managing, planning and releasing production work orders to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity and review and manage raw material and finished goods inventory transactions to support inventory accuracy goals.
This position is critical to keeping the company inventory accurate across departments and ensuring the production team has proper materials and documents to create products according to the planned schedule. This position will work very closely with the production supervisors in multiple departments to facilitate a steady flow and accurate output of product.
Areas of Responsibility
- Works in concert with the Master Planner to create/open/close production work orders to meet customer delivery dates. Utilizing ERP, monitor in process work orders for completion and completes the work order closure process after shipments are invoiced.
- Engages with Operations to ensure timely and accurate completion of work order transactions.
- Notifies Master Planner of Bills of Materials and routing corrections as needed through coordination with manufacturing.
- Interfaces with manufacturing supervisors, master planner and procurement on material status and production planning issues.
- Works in concert with the Supply Chain team to plan and facilitate regular cycle counts with Operations to ensure cycle counts are completed according to company procedures.
- Works in concert with the Supply Chain to reconcile weekly inventory cycle count variances to root cause and lead the process to reduce errors. Update ERP with cycle count results and provide summary reporting as required.
- Works with Safety department to spearhead safety initiatives and report incidents within department
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with ERP systems required
- Understanding of Good Inventory Management practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field preferred. Experience may be substituted for degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Material Planning and/or Production Scheduling is preferred
- Experience in the manufacturing industry with an understanding of scheduling and inventory concepts.
- Good communication skills required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, Word, etc)
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company